Thursday, July 02, 2009

Great WeekEnd

Hey There Guys,,,


Sorry For Not updating.. Been pretty Busy Since a month ago...


Anywea.. June Have left.. July have came... June Is pretty much a stessful month for me.. eventhough i hav my holiday,, stilli need more holiday.. Beside Holiday i did not gone overseas fear of H1N1 have been spread like wild Fire....
Oh well.. I have one of the best weekend i hae been.. and it start on friday nite...
Me, Bad, nisa and Aiz..when to see a Famous PhotoGraphy Gallery..at town..we have alot of fun eating alot, walk alot..
And On Saturday..I woke up early..to Jurong West juz to catch a bus to Gunong Lambak(510M) (Johor) for a PhotoGraphic Expedition..
Its was a hard Day Of trekking.. Atleast it cover the training that i lost..I took Alot of good pics...The rest of the pics is in My FB..
Sunday..



Woke up Pretty early for Republic Run.. And my Team will do it a bit diffrent that day..
Arm with static Rope.. We Tied ourself and and ran 5Km....Something Crazy..But Yea Thats our Forte...=)
Lokman

No comments: