Friday, June 12, 2009

It Got Me Wonder....

Wed morning i woke up with a big question in my head. Why Life have to be like this???? Anywea Having End My Tuesday Nite On a Bad Note. It caught me Draggy to work that morning..

While Working, i Had A moody one.. There no 2nd opener.. It jus me and SM..There no one to talk to there no one to joke around like the usual working day.(AND my SM its not a joking type.)

Anywea.. Its a Slow Morning.. Average 10 Customer per Hour.. Having to stand at the bar doing nothing and alot of thinking...

After Work...I was thinking of going training... But.. I felt Tired... Too tired to think.. too tired to move. In short im Physical and emotional depress.. So i SMS Haz that im not coming..
When Home and have a good nap..

I woke up an hour later beacuse my room is too hot..So I cant get back to sleep.. So i decided to grab my packs and do stair at my blk.. Just to manage to finish..10 set 11 kg.. cuz i have no mood..to climb anymore..

Gosh..I think i having a pretty bad day after all...

No comments: