Saturday, May 23, 2009

Only God Know How HeadBanging... feeling im facing Right now....



Sometime i wonder alot..of how the hell i got into RP.. Sometime i wonder how i got myself into..
Im getting Nervous with Chemistry UT,,,and How on Earth im going to do a chemistry Test when i duno know nuts at it...( for god sake im a Normal Tech student and i did nt took chemistry for my N level) I NEED A TUITION TEACHER..ANY TAKER???
Oh well.. next week would be...
  • 2 UTs...
  • Return Of my DSLR
  • Return My library thigs,,
  • Full dress Rehersal
  • THE PERFORMANCE DAY (fri &Sat)
  • The week i set free from dancing and return to climbing world( Gosh how i miss climbing)

Anywea.. Next week is a last week for the TERM then is TERM HOLIDAY....and i have camp on the first week and.. Still thinking what gonna do on the 2nd...

hmmmm... Anywea.. feeling just wanna pull the trigger for the pistol pointing my head.. cuz it really hurts and tired me alot...so... "Firerer , Canadian bull, Own time Own Target Carry On"

Haiz.. I just need someone talk to....

signing off...


No comments: