Saturday, May 09, 2009

Bursting out my blood pressure

I don noe ..what im thinking rite now.. I even drive into the wrong exit juz now while driving.. I don what happen to me today. ALOT OF THINKING GOING on HERE AND THERE...
MY HEAD IS GOING TO BRUST<<<<<<<<<<<

Yea, Busy Week Busy Week...
  • Training Non-stop...
  • School Look like prison and woodlands checkpoint
  • Performance is like in 3 weeks time..
  • Nxt month Expedition trip is mayb on hold cuz of H1N1...All School Overseas Trip are cancel...
  • and I still culculating my budget to go Kinabalu next month.. It seem all getting expensive.. ...haiz...
  • FYP...Still waiting for component to ship in
  • err relationship??? Err as usual Don ask...

I miss working..sadly i cant work that much this months.. as i have finish this performace thingy...

Well there pretty much alot to finish this few months..but i confident things will finish without i knowing it... =) STAY POSITIVE LOKMAN....

Monday ROPE TRAINING PEOPLE>>>>>=)

No comments: