Thursday, February 05, 2009

YYYYY NOWWWWWW???!!!%^*()&%#%&(

Have you wonder....Its 1 more week to Expedition week.. and Thing does not goes well in your body.. My 4 months knee Injury and my 2 years Back Injury came out so sudden this morning bacak 2 back....

Was Doing my 10km track early this morning ard 8am.. Met Haz at "King of the Hill". The Distance between my House to King of the hill was quite a distance..So i decided to Go for a run on a long route to there..With my 5 kg Packs..

After Finish with my 10 KM. I head back to the sports hall as i need to shower there. There a big hill behind the sports hall where i usually did my climb practice..

I was shock hearing the poping sound out from my Knee..and its moving and painful.. But i have to endure it...

THATS THE KNEE PART...

NOW THE BACK PART...

AFter Showering .. I went to this class...(Which i would not reveal here) and i had fun doing the stuff..UNTIL the part i have to carry someone above my waist level..MY face expression Chg instantly where.. u cant shout..and all u can do..is Smile and Endure the pain.. (Double ouch). yea anywea..I need to treat it before i go to Indon...

Oh ya.. Got My flight timing..Its in 17/2, my flight at 0900hrs, Budget Terminal.

Another thing i wonder throughout the day..

I keep wondering y.. Everytime I came out from the Arrival Hall of the Airport. I sees Things that i really want to experience... Seeing my teammate.. Hugging..someone they Love after missing them for a period of time.. and there is me standing there, picking up my bags..and wait for the taxi to arrive....There one thing i learn..."Y is God Damn Hard to fall in love This Days"
How do u feel when u dancing to a person who you fail on propose with..Go Figure...

Signing off.....

No comments: