Thursday, January 29, 2009

Im in Haywire Condition...

Its 3 weeks to Expedition Day and im here.. sneezing ard the house wasting Tissue paper all around the House. Haiz.. Im sick again.. Y i am prone to sickness this days..Whats bloody wrong with me??? I train extra hard, I eat double time, I work double shift and Meeting back to back.. How im gonna survive at 3000 metre above sea level...in this condition..?? huh huh huh??



My body and mind is totally haywire this week.. Alot of Massive damage being done.. and im here trying to do damage control.. Im just scared.. that due to this damage being done... I will not manage to reach my 5 th Mountain summit..Cuz i am totally mentally not prepared yet.. haiz...
AND MY KNEE IS KILLING ME>.......



Anywea..In all the down i had This past few week.. This guy who wrote this blog really need a serious break man...

Yesterday My ALPS Team Having CNY Celebration cum, Out of the class lesson on mountaineering, at My Boss Place ABG David.. Thanks to Vel.. For the Best Nasi Berani.. I hav 2 big serving juz because i cant cut a big portion of chicken... Anywea after we eat we have some discussion and watch expedition video...and lesson of how to survive in harsh condition.. I also shared to the team on my expedition experience on 3000metre..which i was Confirm had an Minor AMS but still survuve.. Ang david Invite one of his friend.. Mr Ed, The Guy Who survive K2 DIaster.. Which is no playing matter...That guy escape death...that day..which is a big wow..

Anywea.. i had fun yesterday with the laughter and joke.. Its the only thing i need to keep me going.. Anywea.. I still Going forward.. cant wait for the 17th.. and its a GOGOGO..

Signing off...




No comments: