Saturday, July 18, 2009

One of the most Sick and endurance week Ever..




I cant believe im sickk

I cant Believe im Sickk...


well I can blame myself as y i sick.. Cuz im stuffing myself with crap stuff all the TIME>>>>(Espcially the soft drink...I been having free flow of it for the past 2 weeks) and NOT to Excerise At all...(for the past 2 weeks )
Well its started when I juz finish PE( Yea u heard that rite.. RP NOW GOT PE woooo)on monday. Its been a while i work out becos the School suspend all training cuz H1N1 and im jolly well Stuff with fast food and the crap drink i could grab on...
Well My body Under gone a "Shock" a sudden Push of the Body to the limits and beyond..and there where i got myself sick for a good reason...
Well its not a pleasent week...(trust me)... I though it will go away the next day,I push myself more harder on tuesday and it really felt u gonna faint at work.. I was breathingvery hard.. till i start breathing from mouth....
By the time on wed, Im dead man Walking in school.. My brain jus shut down..just Like Zombie.. Eyebag start develope...so i just Pop some pills..and sleep almost the whole day...
I felt a bit better on thurs.. feel a bit fresh..soo.. i try to start my day with PE and 3KM Run.. I tell you its the Longest 3KM ever..man..Im starting to get the momentum at 2km mark....
well.. Its a hell of the week...I happy training will resume next week... =) 6 More Months to china Expedition 2010...
Yea..It really Started

No comments: