Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gosh i cant belive its only the 2nd week,,,

Its only Wednesday..and i having a hard time coufy thru the sch new system... Seriously...
I cant concerntate that much cuz y??? I did not eat during break..cuz y? The break is only 45 min instead of 1 hour.. thats not all.. THE CAFE is Jam Pack Every single time i enter..
FOR GOD SAKE>. I NEED FOR FOR MY BRAIN TO THINK...

Anywea let look on the bright side....

  • I really like MY SPORT Module..
  • I did save alot of money this week
  • I send my scholarship Forms
  • Rope Training has started..
  • and i Improving on....__________

Anwea.. like i said Rope Training has started last Monday.. and.. I like going to ALC..tower.. it seem like a playground for me..1st lesson is Abseilng..with belay....It is one of the important component for the group because one day,, we gonna do Rescue while Abseil.. so..i have to abseil well...anywea..having full of F.U.N....

well ...hmmm i think get myself to bed..cuz i having a a hard day today...

PS: NAPFA prelim is this SATURDAY

PPS: PPP encore 2morro....

No comments: