Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Confession of Aftermath after Salsa Class....

MAN ,MAN ,MAN... Shit Man Freaking Bearing the pain on my Back and Knee...Feel like shit man,..Juz because by the name of Salsa... lol

My backpain feel like you juz come back from 10 rounds of SOC...And the Knee Feel like u just Come Down from Kerinchi... with 20kg Packs.. Aghrrhhh....

Anywea, My Motto is Similar like ALPS motto, "By Endurance we Conquer ..." Ahooo...or should i say.."Ponnn Bolehhh"

so have to endure till 15 may.. Haiz...

Anywea..jus gt myself dancing shoes or should i say"loan it" as i don need it after 15may.. I think...

AND Sports Climb Level 1 iS today.. AND IM WORKING AND HAVE TO MISSED IT... SOO Angry ABt That...

Thats All.. wed morning man.. Juz kill me to boredom...

PS: I'm Just wondering what something Big 2morro..that i always forget...hmmmm

signing off..

No comments: